Operator Instructions For Ronchifit
Once a ronchi data set has been processed through ronchical, the resulting
images need to be run through ronchifit.
Ronchifit requires only 2 parameters:
The basic steps are then:
- A list of the input, calibrated ronchi images.
- The name of the ronchi history file where the results of the
calculations performed by ronchifit are written.
- A third, optional, parameter is available: verbose
If the operator want to have the results printed to the screen
as each ronchi image is processed, then he/she can add
verbose+ to the command line used to start ronchifit.
- An example is shown below:
ronchifit tcrci*fits out=tdrch030612 verb-
- Sit back and let it run....
Last updated by Cliff Toner on Tuesday, October 01, 2005, 14:30